Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas how to get a patent on an idea market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some for the reasons you could have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how to patent ideas good a perception you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may surely have a full line of providers not looking to add much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first to observe their submission policy, InventHelp and they usually rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to track you on paper.)
6. Include too many similar services that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and won’t have a clue who your competition is in the market.
12. You sent a product that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what isn’t too far off out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, whenever they perform quick look up your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they can expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to take the risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your put in that market and study part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.